Hi there. My name is Sarah. Pleased to meet you!
I’m a wife to my wonderful husband Pete and mama to our sweet baby Eleanor.
This is a little corner of my world. A place where I share snippets of our everyday family life, our home and my journey through motherhood. It’s so lovely you’re here and I hope you enjoy reading. Please leave me a comment or send an email, I’d love to get to know you.
Just a few things about me…
- My husband and I are both teachers. I taught my beautiful primary students for three years before taking maternity leave. I am thoroughly enjoying being a stay at home Mum.
- I am a Christian.
- I have a terrible fear of cockroaches.
- A hot cup of tea (or three) and fresh flowers are the way to my heart.
- Cleaning relaxes me – I’m a strange one!
- I love travelling to new places. My favourite place I have visited so far is Italy. Such amazing food, history and people.
- I could not think of a better way to start the weekend than enjoying breakfast out, doing a spot of window shopping and then heading home for an afternoon nap.
- I have never lived in a city, only country towns. I do enjoy visiting the big smoke, but can only handle a few days before the busyness overwhelms me and I’m yearning for small-town life again.
- I am at my happiest surround by nature, particularly large gardens with lots of big trees. I think I would suit living in the English countryside (minus the cold/rainy weather!).